During a data visualization course at the University of Missouri I took a look at the MovieLens
and tried to find an interesting way to look at it. I wondered if there was a correlation
between the percentage of movies belonging to sub-genres. See what I found out!
While learning about Database Management Systems we were given the task of developing project for a
world client. I led my team in creating a video request management system for the Department of
Life at the University of Missouri.
For my project I tried finding a fingerprinting solution that would remain responsive in a
highly-mobile ecosystem. Users would not want to be significantly delayed by the process and the
fingerprinting the videos on a mobile device would not be good. It could drain the user's battery
hardware would take significantly longer to process. This is what I came up with.